I've just noticed that the brilliant Hollys Horrorland has awarded this blog this nice little bauble..
Thank you very much Holly, I shall try and be worthy of it.
Apparantly I am to tell you 7 things about myself and pass the award onto 15 other bloggers who I feel deserve it.
Ok, here goes.
1) I accidentally broke a boys arm once.
2) I saw my first horror film around 30 years ago when I was 7ish, and was then hooked.
3) I once met Clive Barker in a Liverpool bookstore, and had a nice little chat.
4) I am in the process of writing a correspondence work of fiction with m'collegue Mark
5) I find writing lists about myself rather difficult.
6) Daniel Kitson makes me laugh more than any other comedian.
7) How many's that?
15 blogs who I think are great? Thats a tricky one. In no particular order...
1) The Guano Gallery (not horror, just random drivel, but he's a friend and he makes me laugh as he may do to you)
2) Cavalcade of Perversions (The encouraging, tattooed Jenn)
3) UMUSTBEBORED (Jason is a fountain of horror knowlege)
4) At The Mansion of Madness (Has already been nominated by Holly, but he's great so why not?)
5) The Girl Who Loves Horror (She always has a go at my terrible quizzes)
6) Krell Laboratories (Dr. Morbius - very interesting, say no more)
7) Fly Paper Dungeon (Johnny Zombie's brilliant blog that more people should see)
8) Eternity Kidz (Imaginative and amusing)
9) Behind The Couch (James, a prince among men)
10) Totally Jinxed (Clever, saucy Geordie)
11) Knifed In Venice (All things Roeg)
12) Strange Spanners (Strange and mind expanding)
13) Stabford Deathrage (As angry as his name suggests)
14) The Zombie Hunter (Useful advice on surviving a zombie apocalypse)
15) Set Phazers to Fun (Not much there, but he's also a friend, who needs a kick up the arse to do more - go shout at him!)