Tuesday 21 December 2010

Horror - Christmas BBC Ghost Stories

Well, finally after several years, the BBC are back to screening their traditional Christmas ghost story.
This year just screams quality.  John Hurt starring, in a role first played by Sir Michael Horden, in a remake of M.R. James' Whistle And I'll Come To You.  The story of a man who sees an apparition on a deserted winter beach, who then is haunted by the spectre again and and again to a horrifying climax.
I loved the original and when I saw John Hurt was to star in this years seasonal remake, I got quite excited.


If you're in the UK, or can access BBC2 anywhere, then this Christmas Eve you have a treat waiting in store for you.  Promises to be truly spine-chilling.
Full details (with a spooky preview clip) can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. ...i was just in the middle of emailing you this fact! does indeed look a good 'un.

    ReplyDelete

Some damn fine DVDs

Some Ads That It Would Be Nice If You Clicked, But No-One Ever Does...

Outside Your Window

My photo
A random blog of anything horror based that catches my good eye. Find me digging up corpses on Twitter http://twitter.com/Doctor_Cyclops