Thursday 30 December 2010

Horror - Black Swan

Hope you all had a great time over the holidays.  If not, never mind there's plenty of horror films out there to make you feel better.
Today, I'll be watching Black Swan to cheer myself up over the fact that I have to work New Years Eve night.
Ballet's not really my thing, but I have enjoyed all of Aronofskys works before this, even the utterly bleak and downbeat Requiem For A Dream, and the reviews are singing the praises of the film, so I thought I would let myself be converted.

4 comments:

  1. I was actually pretty impressed with this flick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't think I would be overly enamoured of it, but it turned out to be something pretty good indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't call Requiem For A Dream downbeat, it finishes with Jennifer Connelly going at it on a double-ender with another bird! What better way to round a nights entertainment off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And well done to Natalie Portman for her well deserved Oscar win. She was the best actress in a poor year.

    ReplyDelete

Some damn fine DVDs

Some Ads That It Would Be Nice If You Clicked, But No-One Ever Does...

Outside Your Window

My photo
A random blog of anything horror based that catches my good eye. Find me digging up corpses on Twitter http://twitter.com/Doctor_Cyclops